Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's 2009!

I love starting a new year.. It's like I get to start fresh every January! I have so many things I want to accomplish this year and things I want to do better! I hate calling them resolutions because then I'm just destined to fail, but some things I would like to improve on...

I would like to be a more attentive wife, mom, sister, daughter and friend...

I would like to take more risks.. I'm always tend to stick in my comfort zone and I tend to shy away from new things and I am such a planner and it drives Jay crazy! I like to have everything in my life sort of mapped out and I don't like to go off course.. (don't know when that started.. I haven't always been that way.) I guess I would just like to try "flying by the seat of my pants"..

I would like to get more serious about photography!!

I would like to spend more one on one time with my kids.

I would like to get more active and start actually using my treadmill instead of just staring at it while feeling extremely guilty!

Those are all pretty realistic.. It's not like I'm saying I want to lose 20 lbs in a week right? Although how nice would that be?


M

1 comments:

Monica

hey!! look at what a blogger you've become!! i'm so glad you're updating more now :)