Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Jake











10 years?!! Are you kidding me? I can't believe how time has flown! Jake was the most incredible baby, always happy and smiling. Speaking in full sentences at one year old and curious about everything starting at 11 months, when he decided to finger paint with a gallon of latex paint on the kitchen floor. So curious, outgoing and fun from day one and I am so lucky to be his mom. I have never met a child that is so completely sure of who they are, a child that is completely unwilling to fall into line with other kids just because. Jake is independent, confident, sensitive, loving and so much fun. He has this incredibly annoying ability to make me laugh even when I am angry.

Jake you are definitely one of a kind and even though you are wise beyond your years and sometimes I think you are the one that should be the parent, I am so unbelievably grateful to be your mom! Thanks for being such an incredible son and big and little brother and thanks for all of the laughs!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I love you with my whole heart!
xoxox Mom



0 comments: